`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with this card

Help with this card
So...I got into a box break in a super box(which is a box that contains a bunch of assorted things.). In that box, I had the browns, and this was pulled-a Jim Brown Razor Cut Signature in a becket case. The case says it is #4/41...but I dont see that anywhere on the card. This card confuses me-I cant find its BV-I cant figure out why its in a becket grading case and not graded-I could use some help. Here are the pictures...
[Image: 18E7A12E-8432-4C91-BA8E-77D18639290A_zpsiiownenc.jpg]
[Image: A80EB054-C5BF-4F68-82E5-DF0154750293_zpsae880qj2.jpg]
http://s1275.beta.photobucket.com/user/L...s/library/
Always collection Cal Ripken, Manny Machado, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Reggie Wayne, Justin Morneau, and other rare Colts and Orioles cards.

RE: Help with this card
WELL, RAZOR PRODUCTS ARE IN A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN. ALTHOUGH THESE ARE GRADED THROUGH BGS. RAZOR KEEPS COUNT OF WHAT, AND HOW MANY WERE PRODUCED BY PLAYER, ACTOR, WHATEVER! I THINK YOU CAN GO TO RAZORS WEBSITE TO SEE WHAT EXACTLY YOU GOT THERE. BUT, FOR THE MOST PART YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET WHAT SOMEONE IS WILLING TO PAY FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. IT IS A NICE PULL THOUGH!
[Image: Colts%20Banner_zpshchgtzzb.jpg]

EITHER WAY. GREAT PULL.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

NICE PULL !!! YOU CAN'T LOSE ON A JIM BROWN AUTOGRAPH. MOST OF HIS AUTOS ARE ANYWHERE FROM $60- $100 IN THAT SER# RANGE. DEPENDING ON THE PRINT RUN. MOST TRADERS THAT WANT A JIM BROWN AUTO WOULD LIKE IT ON A NICE CARD WITH A JERSEY PIECE IN IT. FOR THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY, BUT YOU DO HAVE THE DIE HARD JIM BROWN COLLECTOR THAT MAY BY IT FOR $60 or more
[Image: cowboys.jpg]
John Slitzer / MVSSportsCards
Always Collecting Dallas Cowboys Autoghaphs & All Hall Of Famers!!!