`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for: Steven Jackson, MJD, LeSean McCoy, other running backs

Looking for: Steven Jackson, MJD, LeSean McCoy, other running backs
Looking to get some other running backs for my running back PC.

If you've got a Maurice Jones-Drew, Steven Jackson, LeSean McCoy, Frank Gore, or any "older" running backs send me over a trade offer.

[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

RE: Looking for: Steven Jackson, MJD, LeSean McCoy, other running backs
you can check me, have some mjd
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

hobbs, are you just looking for autos/gu? Or are you just looking for those specific guys in particular, whatever comes your way? I've got a couple MJD's. I think I need to list a few more, because I think I also have a couple Jacksons and maybe a Lesean or two as well. Let me look into that...

(12-18-2013, 05:16 PM)bojesphob Wrote: hobbs, are you just looking for autos/gu? Or are you just looking for those specific guys in particular, whatever comes your way? I've got a couple MJD's. I think I need to list a few more, because I think I also have a couple Jacksons and maybe a Lesean or two as well. Let me look into that...
looking for auto's mostly, but of any running back. Ones that have at least a knowing in the NFL.

Not looking for the 3rd string guys at this moment.

The guys I named are just players that came to mind, but really any will interest me possibly.

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Hobbs, sent you an offer...
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

bump. anyone else?

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

open offer sent.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(12-18-2013, 01:00 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: Looking to get some other running backs for my running back PC.

If you've got a Maurice Jones-Drew, Steven Jackson, LeSean McCoy, Frank Gore, or any "older" running backs send me over a trade offer.
I have a MJD Leaf Cert 5/5 if interested. I tried PM you but your inbox is full. lMK