`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Finally a big Retail Hit

Finally a big Retail Hit
Bought another blaster at Walmart and saw one retail rack pack left. I figured "Why not, its the last one." Opened the blaster and got the usual stuff - Purple refractor here, Camo refractor there, 3 xfractors, relic of Aaron Dobson. All in all not a bad box but not a great one.

I open the rack pack and nothing good from the orange refractors. 1st 2 packs were good (Montee Ball Purple refractor). OPen the last pack and the first card I see...

Le'Veon Bell Camo Auto #'d 99 (Sorry, not for trade...yet)

I kind of freaked out in the car. 1st big pull out of my numerous retail buys.

RE: Finally a big Retail Hit
nice hit. i bought some rack packs last night and pulled decent stuff but no auto

I have been having better luck with the retail stuff instead of the hobby stuff. I kept buying the blaster boxes and stayed away from the rack packs. I learned my lesson that I need to buy those too.

CONGRATS. GOOD HIT.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

I've been having better luck with retail too, go figure. Congrats on your Bell pull.
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

nice pull dude! i never hit anything from retail
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

nice pull. I hit a Jordan reed tallboy auto from a target blaster. I have opened 32 boxes of chrome I did not see 1 tall boy auto I also have done about 10 or so case breaks and have seen no tallbaoy auto. does anyone no if the tall boy autos are just in retail

Nice retail luck
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK