`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pressed my luck...

Pressed my luck...
... on the streak I had with 2012-13 ITG BTP. No exciting jaw dropping cards like the last 2 scans but some good cards overall. I had purchased 3 boxes from D&A which yeilded the Shooting Gallery Bruins. Bought 2 boxes from Steel City cards which gave me the Auto/Glove Hiller #'d/5 and the JUMBO PAD Parent #'d/1. On with the 4 boxes I bought from Blowout. As usual and it is not hard from this product but Roy is following me again!

Box #1

[Image: SCAN0024_zps32b9edba.jpg]

Box #2 - Nice Gold version of Moog/Roy.

[Image: SCAN0025_zpsf58ea961.jpg]

Box #3 - A SP of Hextall (NFT)

[Image: SCAN0026_zps4f2fb4f3.jpg]

Box #4 - Finally got the last Masked Men (NFT) card I needed for my set the Roy. Also another Roy GU'd.

[Image: SCAN0027_zpsa6887b63.jpg]

Overall I was not expecting anything big since I got them in previous boxes. Still looking to amass as many Redemption/Puzzle cards I can. I really like the look of the Redemption's from this year. All are FT except what is noted. Also have several base to trade and 2 Complete sets.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

RE: Pressed my luck...
Great looking boxes Mark. Love the design of the Masked Men cards. Glad to hear that your finished the set of the. Love the Hextall auto. Patty Roy is not a player to be following you in your breaks as well.

Thanks for sharing.

Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

Nice break Mark!!! Congrats on completing the Masked Men. It's never a bad thing to fave Roy following you in your box breaks. Congrats!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Thanks for the comments Chris & Walt. Can't be upset with Roy following me. Easier to trade his cards than other players. Walt congrats on the Bennett pickups. Some amazing cards.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Check my org, could use a few of your masked men for my set
[Image: Golies_zps1b8a9baa.jpg]

Nice breaks
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

cool breaks, the Moog and Roy is pretty sweet.