`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hit a MONSTER today! 2012 National Treasures

Hit a MONSTER today! 2012 National Treasures
Did a break on a Breaker's Site and pulled the ALSHON JEFFREY RPA NFL Shield 1/1 AUTO! Can I post the you tube link or the site it was pulled? Or is that against regulations. Thanks for letting me know!

RE: Hit a MONSTER today! 2012 National Treasures
Let me know if you're looking to trade it, would love a shot at it.

(12-20-2013, 09:29 PM)Psercy2337 Wrote: Let me know if you're looking to trade it, would love a shot at it.
I sure will but there are a couple people that are already looking to purchase it.

Congratulations! I would love that card but have very shallow pockets.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(12-20-2013, 10:08 PM)jonathani Wrote: Congratulations! I would love that card but have very shallow pockets.
Thank you sir! Steelers fan first then Bears as #2... HUGE fan of Payton & Sayers

Bro! Just seen the vid! You definitely gotta get that graded!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

CONGRATS. THAT IS DEFINITELY A GRIZZLY PULL.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(12-20-2013, 11:21 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Bro! Just seen the vid! You definitely gotta get that graded!
I am thinking so! The tough part is the backs off the treasures are almont always scratched! It sucks! I have a bunch I sent in from 2 cases before that they dinged for that

What kind of $$$ Estimate would you guys put on this card? Just curious

$300+ But then again, idk his market. He's a beast this year & so if it comes back as a 9 I think $400-$700 is a good ballpark. But thats just me looking at the bay and sorta guessing.
I really only collect Reggie.. lol Smile
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10