Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ebay free listings???
Question 
ebay free listings???
Has that 50 free listings per month promotion expired? I thought it might've became a permanent thing? Can anyone confirm
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

RE: ebay free listings???
Its still there it doesn't show up until you go and list something. Just before you hit the final confirm button to make a listing it should say it will cost you nothing. After listing one item, go back to your seller's page and it should now say you have 49 of 50 listings left.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(12-12-2013, 03:39 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: Its still there it doesn't show up until you go and list something. Just before you hit the final confirm button to make a listing it should say it will cost you nothing. After listing one item, go back to your seller's page and it should now say you have 49 of 50 listings left.

Thanks. The thing is I listed an item off of my eTopps account so the listing wasn't created through the normal channels. So I probably won't see it the same as you described. But hopefully it will apply.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

yep, still on. you can check the status of any specials you have by going all the way to the bottom on your "all selling" page:

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEb...:LNLK:MESX

So its 50 free listings per month then?? Ive never sold on ebay but with 50 free listings Im willing to try it
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(12-12-2013, 07:14 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: So its 50 free listings per month then?? Ive never sold on ebay but with 50 free listings Im willing to try it
free to list: still have to pay final value fees. but if it doesnt sell, no fee

they just gave me 50k free fixed price listings, and 100k auction listings

(12-12-2013, 07:14 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: So its 50 free listings per month then?? Ive never sold on ebay but with 50 free listings Im willing to try it
How's that gonna work if you have trouble mailing stuff out? (not a trade complaint or anything, just thought you couldn't mail)

(12-12-2013, 07:43 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: free to list: still have to pay final value fees. but if it doesnt sell, no fee

they just gave me 50k free fixed price listings, and 100k auction listings
LOL...they gave me 2million a couple of months ago.... I think I've sold 2 things in the past year.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(12-12-2013, 07:43 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: How's that gonna work if you have trouble mailing stuff out? (not a trade complaint or anything, just thought you couldn't mail)

LOL...they gave me 2million a couple of months ago.... I think I've sold 2 things in the past year.
im using it this time around to put up 100 fifty card lots (with bonuses), 100% goes to charity. if i sell all 100, ill make 400 dollars for cancer research

(12-12-2013, 08:15 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: im using it this time around to put up 100 fifty card lots (with bonuses), 100% goes to charity. if i sell all 100, ill make 400 dollars for cancer research
awesome....send me a pm with your handle. Will need to wait til after Christmas as I'm in "no spending on cards" mode until then.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(12-12-2013, 07:43 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: How's that gonna work if you have trouble mailing stuff out? (not a trade complaint or anything, just thought you couldn't mail)

I recently learned that fedex was a possibility!! I still have to gather more information though Wink
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s