`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Finished Projects

Some Finished Projects
Some have been asking me to post a follow up to one of my other threads. The Talked about Name Plate also a RAINBOW

to avoid all the copy paste rewrite issues I will just send a link to my blog. It just makes it that much easier for me and the people too lazy to click well you just were that interested in seeing it anyways. LOL hope you enjoy

http://draft2dynasty.blogspot.com/2013/1...jects.html

RE: Some Finished Projects
Awesome completed nameplate! Love all those bats lined up as well in your Yankee room. Congrats on the rainbow. I'll definitely keep an eye out for the 1/1s.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

Very impressive on both counts. Nameplate and rainbow!
Did you ever consider hanging your bats on a bat rack, like they have in most high school dugouts? With pine tar and stickum and all those other substances players use, it could be hazardous to carpet or other floor coverings if your bats should fall .... Just wondering Smile
BTW: awesome start to your Yankee Room! Every new home should have one Smile

PS: Matt Garza has a nameplate ... "Z" ... I might actually have the Z ... Need to check. Now you just need Cashman to sign him Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-12-2013, 07:36 AM)glassnickels Wrote: Awesome completed nameplate! Love all those bats lined up as well in your Yankee room. Congrats on the rainbow. I'll definitely keep an eye out for the 1/1s.
Thanks any help on the final 1/1s would be great
(12-12-2013, 07:49 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Very impressive on both counts. Nameplate and rainbow!
Did you ever consider hanging your bats on a bat rack, like they have in most high school dugouts? With pine tar and stickum and all those other substances players use, it could be hazardous to carpet or other floor coverings if your bats should fall .... Just wondering Smile
BTW: awesome start to your Yankee Room! Every new home should have one Smile

PS: Matt Garza has a nameplate ... "Z" ... I might actually have the Z ... Need to check. Now you just need Cashman to sign him Smile
I asked santa for a 10 bat BAT RACK. I still have more bats but in the closet and arein bat tubes. Usually those were one I picked up from auto signings or bats that were too bad to hang. The garza would work but he would not be in a yankees uni so it wouldn't work for this. Good thought though

(12-12-2013, 09:34 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Thanks any help on the final 1/1s would be great

I asked santa for a 10 bat BAT RACK. I still have more bats but in the closet and arein bat tubes. Usually those were one I picked up from auto signings or bats that were too bad to hang. The garza would work but he would not be in a yankees uni so it wouldn't work for this. Good thought though
A 10 bat rack would look great! Hope Santa is good to you!
Technically, since the Yanks don't have names on their jerseys at all, if you need letters that don't spell New York, you're really out of luck! Smile I know that they're manufactured nameplate letters and not real.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Yeah the only ones that are game used are the all star letters but those are 1/1s so doubt I can find those. I tend to not keep anything in my PC unless it is Yankee related... other then some IP autos I get from other MiLB players I have nothing non Yankee