`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trade

Trade
Me and another member has made an trade. He sent me his card not too long ago. With family issues and Thanksgiving week I sent out the card on my end. I didn't get an tracking number when I sent out his card. I do have the receipt of my shipping. He said he haven't received anything from me and I NEVER had an issue of someone not receiving from me. What do I do? Thanks

RE: Trade
(12-11-2013, 07:24 PM)mthsgrg32 Wrote: Me and another member has made an trade. He sent me his card not too long ago. With family issues and Thanksgiving week I sent out the card on my end. I didn't get an tracking number when I sent out his card. I do have the receipt of my shipping. He said he haven't received anything from me and I NEVER had an issue of someone not receiving from me. What do I do? Thanks
send with delivery confirmation next time. using paypal shipping, 1 card with DC is 1.69, which is cheaper than just going to the post office and sending with DC

if they didnt receive their card, and you didnt use delivery confirmation, you are obligated to either send their side of the trade back (and use DC this time), or come up with a substitute for the missing card

RE: Trade
the post office in my area has been terrible slow. I had one item sent tracked that took over a week to get to me. I had another that I sent out for a trade that took 6 days. if its been more than two weeks, its gone, more than likely. do what you can to send something of comp value is about all you can do, but def get tracking for it so you know it gets there.