• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Wanna see some cards?

RE: Wanna see some cards?
holy chit !!! Smile

Nice stuff! Hayden is in my Castle Age army on Facebook LOL
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

Ry - Thanks! If the Favre isn't a 9.5 it is available tho it would take cash or a Peyton to get it lol

Rj - There are many that are signed like that (I also have a Steve Young and Elway). And its not a per person thing. They have cards signed on both the front and back. With Beckett it doesn't matter where it is as long as it meets the requirements of a 10 auto.

Ft - Thank you sir!

Dylan - Haha I about spit my Mt Dew when I read that lol

Pbean - Thank you sir! lol

Duch - Thanks! I guess I'm going to have to play Castle Age now lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(12-10-2013, 11:05 PM)branesergen Wrote: Ry - Thanks! If the Favre isn't a 9.5 it is available tho it would take cash or a Peyton to get it lol

Rj - There are many that are signed like that (I also have a Steve Young and Elway). And its not a per person thing. They have cards signed on both the front and back. With Beckett it doesn't matter where it is as long as it meets the requirements of a 10 auto.

Ft - Thank you sir!

Dylan - Haha I about spit my Mt Dew when I read that lol

Pbean - Thank you sir! lol

Duch - Thanks! I guess I'm going to have to play Castle Age now lol
Weird. Huh. Good to know — and nice stuff, too!

So basically they're only grading the quality of the auto itself, not the location/placement?

Thanks! And that is correct. Panini could have em sign a sticker and place it over their face and as long as its a good sig it will get a 10 lol
Manning PC

ehh just some cards. lol Seriously? So many awesome cards man! I'd say it was a very successful submission too. I see theres a little Magic in there, did the deal fall through? Oh and did you decide to start collecting one of my Heels? lol Lots of Gios.

Like all those bengals I see, nice stuff
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

Jd - Thanks! Deal is still on just postponed lol As for Gio he is just a small side collection like Alshon. Wont buy too many more lol

Whodey - Thanks and welcome back.
Manning PC

Like the Sterling Gio's and the Platinum Gio. My org is not where it should be, but if they are for trade hit me up! I'll organize my organize file, lol.
PhotoBucket Updated from Bears to Dolphins - http://s1197.photobucket.com/user/cbrigadoi/library/

I still have the Eagles through the Vikings to go!!

Very sweet cards Branes... I love the Manning representation. The Russell Wilson cards are nice too.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]