`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok now I am getting mad

RE: Ok now I am getting mad
I hear you. Arencibia just took a 1.88 million, one year back up job for the Rangers. I had higher hopes for him. Blah.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

its worse than you think. this guy is your closer:

[Image: 1onb.jpg]

(12-10-2013, 04:26 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: its worse than you think. this guy is your closer:

Awesome! Stylish and can't pitch...........

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(12-10-2013, 04:26 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: its worse than you think. this guy is your closer:

I saw that picture earlier today. That is probably the same smile he had when his agent told him the Phillies offer before he signed

(12-10-2013, 12:17 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: No way Hamels goes anywhere....other than Trout, Angels have nobody the Phillies need / have room for. Also, full freight in the contract pretty much knocks everyone else out. Nobody is taking Lee with that contract.

Remember, because they say they will talk about someone, doesn't mean anything.
You just leave Trouty right where he is, sir.

Because if he goes to the Phillies, you won't be willing to trade me his cards any more, LOL

Hey RJ....when (yes when...because he is def. going to sign as a FA) he is a Phillie, I promise to still trade him to you. I never forget peoples good deeds nor trading most times in my favor.

Screw you man! RJ who wants what.......LOL (I joke only)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Yea I got pretty pissed when I heard Brian McCann signed with the Yankees. The guy spends 9 years in Atlanta, where he is from, and goes to one of the teams I hate the most. I think I am done collecting his stuff now (good thing I only have a handful of his cards anyway, lol). So Phillies fans I understand your tension/frustration right now.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]