`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2002-03 Fleer Genuine Oldschool Break

2002-03 Fleer Genuine Oldschool Break
Alright, so this may be one of the strangest breaks I've ever had. Picked up three retail boxes of 2002-03 Fleer Genuine at the LCS for $21 each. 11 packs per box, 7 cards per pack. So 33 packs total, right?
Here's the breakdown:
Base cards (1-100): 214
Set completion: 49/100. Duplicates: 165, up to 5 of each. (5 Jordans, 0 Kobes)
Rookies (SP, numbered to 2002): 0
Global Warming (1:12): 5 (Duncan, Gasol, Hirilenkox2, Parker)
Names of the Game (1:12) 3 (Kobe, Kidd, and Iverson)
Genuine Coverage (1:24): 0
Genuine Leaders (1:24): 3 (Malone, Brand, Baron Davis)
Genuine Leaders Jerseys (1:40): 1 (Carter)
and where it gets wierder...
Prime time Players (1:288): 5 (3x Shaq, 2x Pierce)
[Image: DSC00139_zps65a5ed2c.jpg]
[Image: DSC00140_zps0f616621.jpg]

Did someone break the collating machine when they popped out whatever case these came from?
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

RE: 2002-03 Fleer Genuine Oldschool Break
Hey, the poor collating worked in your favor (if you don't mind all of the base dupes). Shoot, you hit 5 MJs. While they may not hold much value, they should be an easy trade for you.

Bummer that you didn't hit any rookies. 2002-03 draft class wasn't too bad.

I don't know what you collect(so I don't know if these would be PC or if you would even be interested in trading) but I would be interested in one of the Pierce's, the Kobe NOTG and a Zach Randolph Base if you landed one(if he is even in the base set).
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(12-10-2013, 08:29 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Hey, the poor collating worked in your favor (if you don't mind all of the base dupes). Shoot, you hit 5 MJs. While they may not hold much value, they should be an easy trade for you.

Bummer that you didn't hit any rookies. 2002-03 draft class wasn't too bad.

I don't know what you collect(so I don't know if these would be PC or if you would even be interested in trading) but I would be interested in one of the Pierce's, the Kobe NOTG and a Zach Randolph Base if you landed one(if he is even in the base set).
Oh, it definitely was a great break for the money, just odd. Five 1:288 cards in 33 packs pays for the whole thing, so I'm hardly complaining. I just picked them up since it seemed like a good deal. Everything's for trade and offer has been sent.
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

That's retail for you - you buy retail, expect poor set collation. But still hitting the 5 hard ones is pretty darn good.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Nice carter jersey
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK