`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Trade W/Scans - Low End Hall of Famer autos, Jordans, Dream Team Jerseys

For Trade W/Scans - Low End Hall of Famer autos, Jordans, Dream Team Jerseys
Looking for low end hall of famer autos from all sports. I also collect some rc autos, hall of famer rcs/rookie year, 96-97 Kobe, 97-98 Tim Duncan, 98-99 Nowitzki & Pierce, 03-04 Lebron, Wade & Carmelo, 07-08 Durant, 09-10 Curry. Also to a lesser extent 92-93 Shaq, 94-95 Jason Kidd, 95-96 Garnett, 96-97 Iverson & Ray Allen. Mostly looking for inserts and parallels of the 90's stuff. Like I said I collect all sports, most of what I need besides autos are marked as wants. Hopefully we can get some trades going, thanks!
[Image: scan0004_zpsfbbdd320.jpg]
[Image: scan0003_zps988c7d74.jpg]
[Image: scan0001_zps42f4dd80.jpg]
[Image: scan0005_zpse477f80f.jpg]
[Image: dwade.jpg]
[Image: scan0002_zpsfcb4e6d6.jpg]
[Image: area23_zps6b9d4b09.jpg]
[Image: MJ1_zpsbcbf9521.jpg]
[Image: mj4-1_zps79588958.jpg]
[Image: jordan-1.jpg]
[Image: durants.jpg]
[Image: kempoden.jpg]
[Image: jordan.jpg]

RE: For Trade W/Scans - Low End Hall of Famer autos, Jordans, Dream Team Jerseys
I could use that MJ intensity. I have some Kobe RC-year stuff you might like.

Love the competitive advantage MJ too. I'm 99% sure I don't have the cards to get it, but I'd do a cash/trade combo!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: For Trade W/Scans - Low End Hall of Famer autos, Jordans, Dream Team Jerseys
(12-05-2013, 02:02 AM)buckunteer Wrote: I could use that MJ intensity. I have some Kobe RC-year stuff you might like.

Love the competitive advantage MJ too. I'm 99% sure I don't have the cards to get it, but I'd do a cash/trade combo!
What Kobes do you have? I'd still love to take that KG off your hands too...

KG is actually gone, sadly. I have Kobe's finest RC, his RC-year gold medallion from Ultra. Got assorted stuff from the other RCs you're interested in as well.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Can you check me for both Bird cards? I have a lot of stuff from the years you are looking for.
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]