`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Black Friday Haul (Mucho Scans!)

RE: My Black Friday Haul (Mucho Scans!)
Great Ruth card. I think you did very well. Isn't it totally fun just to open all that. Major pack attack!!!
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: My Black Friday Haul (Mucho Scans!)
(12-06-2013, 12:49 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: nice little haul. was this you ooops haul that we talked about?
Thanks!
Yeah, in part ... But Blowout was cool! After I emailed them, a few days later they refunded the difference! Good, honest folks over there at Blowout!
(12-06-2013, 02:31 AM)bamyanks Wrote: Great Ruth card. I think you did very well. Isn't it totally fun just to open all that. Major pack attack!!!
Thanks!
It's mostly fun, it's a little frustrating at times, and it's totally an environmental hazard .... I feel like a box of cards creates a pile of un-biodegradable foil 3X it's original volume! Smile
Here's my latest break of my haul!
2006 UD Future Stars ... On average 5 autos ... And I got my 5 .... Again, nothing huge, but I got my money's worth.
[Image: null_zps7012e104.jpg]
Josh Wilson, Rudy Lugo, Jeremy Hermida, Rich Hill, and Jason Kubel... No red ink and no printing plates ... I was curious what plates would look like for these PLastic cards?

Also got about 7-8 color s/n cards from this box. The best of the bunch was a Pujols /299 and a Michael Young /50 ..... The rest were like /1799 or some huge number, the best of those were a Travis Hafner, and a couple of World Classic players. I'll post an image, if anyone wants to see them. LMK.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.