`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travis Frederick and Terrance Williams

Travis Frederick and Terrance Williams
Hello all, back from honeymoon and ready to do some trades, looking for Frederick and T. Williams all cards. Willing to trade in your favor for the right card, thanks to all whom i have traded with already . This site as turned out to be great for me, so thanks yall.

RE: Travis Frederick and Terrance Williams
bump anyone have terranace williams, travis fredrick, kenny vaccaro,marquise goodwin, alex okafor, denard robinson, lmk thanks shawn

(11-30-2013, 05:05 PM)spoodog31 Wrote: bump anyone have terranace williams, travis fredrick, kenny vaccaro,marquise goodwin, alex okafor, denard robinson, lmk thanks shawn
do u need tops chrome or finest williams? finest denard

(11-26-2013, 06:52 PM)spoodog31 Wrote: Hello all, back from honeymoon and ready to do some trades, looking for Frederick and T. Williams all cards. Willing to trade in your favor for the right card, thanks to all whom i have traded with already . This site as turned out to be great for me, so thanks yall.
Hi, I have a yellow printing plate (1/1) Leaf Valiant Auto base card I was planning on putting up on ebay, though I am new if you are interested, I'd be interested in trying a trade. Not sure how it all works, but I gotta learn sometime lol. I also have a Kenny Vaccaro auto, maybe two for whoever was interested in him. Feel free to let me know.