`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Wave Replacement

Blue Wave Replacement
So i won a pack of the Blue Wave from the Bowman prospect challenge or whatever it was called over the summer. a couple months ago i finally paid the $3 to ship the dang thing. it said up to 6 weeks i think to receive it. i know i was well past 6 weeks and hadn't heard a word from topps.

yesterday i checked my PO and found a package from DE, not they're regular PA address and it had an invoice and it said:

"Bowman autograph card (Random Pick) - Replacement for Blue Wave Packs"

here's my random auto:

photo Scan_Pic0167_zps76e2d770.jpg

best $3 return i've gotten! beckett doesnt have a price listed for it and its listed incorrectly in the org as #/50 but its actually #/100. but gauging from how much the reg blue #/150 and gold #/50 plus ebay sales on this card $50 - $60 makes me one happy camper!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

RE: Blue Wave Replacement
Congrats
When I got mine, they didn't send the 'blue wave" cards, but I got 4 (non auto) cards from the same set as your awesome auto! Perhaps, You got lucky by procrastinating? Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I'd be interested if you're looking to move it, LMK.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I sold a blue /150 for 80 bucks I believe back around the all star break. That's a great replacement.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]