`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Super Collector Probs 3

RE: Super Collector Probs 3
(11-26-2013, 08:13 AM)butterworth1326 Wrote: Well, for the time your on a limited budget (like me as well) you need to focus on getting the extremely rare cards. /1 - /10. Maybe up to /25. There's some /25 I've never seen, those are more at the moment. All the base and most parallels can be found easier, so I just get one of those here and there and really try to get the rare ones, if another collector gets it, you will most likely never see it again. Make sure you collect a player or team you like so you don't get disappointed if values drop. I'm a collector, not a seller.
Oh, I'm definitely a collector. Very specific at that, too. I no longer collect sticker AU cards or GU/EU cards. As nice as they are, personally deep down inside I feel there is something very wrong with those cards. I can't put my finger on what or why, just that it's wrong. I will probably take your advice and go with 1/1s. Too bad the 1/1s are color parallels instead of a card with a totally different picture of the same player. That would make it a true 1/1 and not the same card just foil-stamped in a different color.