`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF 1965 & 1975 Topps Baseball in Near Mint/Mint or Better!
Wink 
WTTF 1965 & 1975 Topps Baseball in Near Mint/Mint or Better!
Hello fellow collectors ~ I am looking to complete sets of 1965 & 1975 Topps Baseball and have a long way to go. I had mint condition sets of both of these and about 10 years ago I sold them as I got pissed at Michael Jordan of all people for grabbing my item at a golf tournament, he got ready to sign it, looked at me and said "I've already signed for you" and threw the item back in my face. It was the first time I had ever met him and was crushed and decided to quit collecting at the time. Now I hate him even more because I sold my Mint Sets and have decided to get them back one way or another. Any help would be fantastic!

Check out my org & send me an offer, reply to this tread or PM me and I will check out your org and send you an offer if I see something I like. lets make a deal!

I have lots of cards from Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, Non-Sports, Tennis, Boxing, etc. Please check out my org and see if there is something you like.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)