`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to the Boards...

Back to the Boards...
Well I haven't been on this site lately since I haven't been buying wax, shipping my households goods to California and recently get my cards sent back to me in a Hawaii. But in the next couple days I will be back full fledged and looking to trade like crazy for my Gigantes as always and anybody I did business is the past I would love to get something back going again.
Nick

RE: Back to the Boards...
well wlcome back!! and for starters, just sent u an offer. thanks

I missed you..........Wink
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Yeah, Welcome Back!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Welcome back! I should be picking up all the Giants while your gone but I've been slacking. Big Grin
[Image: f3PkfMg.png]

(11-22-2013, 12:18 AM)DLKnives Wrote: Welcome back! I should be picking up all the Giants while your gone but I've been slacking. Big Grin
I hope your collection has been growing mine has been very stagnant... When I get my cards unpacked and situated, I'm 99% sure I'm going to find a boys home out here and donate a lot of what I don't want or need and keep only my giants and some of the trade bait. I finally got tired of waiting for my almost complete Matt Cain Tribute rainbow to come in and finally could not wait any longer, put in replacement request Sad and had it sent to my wife's house in CA, will have to wait A few weeks to see what I get.