`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: When I'm not doing cards...I'm working...

OT: When I'm not doing cards...I'm working...
This is what happens when the rich-b@$!@$%-club wants their sewer installed through bedrock!
http://youtu.be/WaUkL5YwzEQ

What about everyone else? What do you do when you're not doing cards...

Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

RE: OT: When I'm not doing cards...I'm working...
So I work offshore and that gives me 2 weeks off every month unless we have a meeting or a class to take. This gives me time to do my cards and my other hobby. I love old school classic cars, my first project is this 67 Mustang. In this picture it is headed into the paint booth. Hopefully when I get home I can start putting it back together. I am no gas monkey or Chip Foose but its something I enjoy and I believe it will turn out pretty sweet.

[Image: IMG_0281_zps6df041d4.jpg]
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Unfortunately, due to compound back issues and poor eyesight (19% of my peripheral vision active means i'm classified as legally blind), I don't work. However, I do get more time to focus on my writing (fiction) and music (guitar/vocals/bass) ... when the muse is firing, that is.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(11-21-2013, 04:30 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Unfortunately, due to compound back issues and poor eyesight (19% of my peripheral vision active means i'm classified as legally blind), I don't work. However, I do get more time to focus on my writing (fiction) and music (guitar/vocals/bass) ... when the muse is firing, that is.
nice! lol..."focus"....
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

DEfinitely lol on the focus thing, Oddity. I often have all these stupendous ideas for books i'm working and they tend to stick around, but it's just that when i do feel the urge to write - I always find myself going for another, unrelated story. Ditto with my music - I often get these brilliant ideas for songs (namely instrumentals for some reason) but when i do pull out the guitar .... nothing. It is frustrating being this creative....

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.