`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making some banners / signatures

Making some banners / signatures
I am making a few banners/signatures. 2 or 3. Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. Please don't ask for one if you aren't going to use it. First and last names. If I can't find a picture of the player(s) you want, you must provide them. 3 players max.

These banners are free, but if you would like to send a donation for the work, pm me. Thanks
[Image: Justified2011auto.png][Image: bubbawatson.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

RE: Making some banners / signatures
Sorry missed the 3 player max in your last thread. Would love one with Dez Bryant, tony romo, and troy Aikman with a cowboy stadium background? Thanks in advance and I can send you a card donation or maybe a little paypal. Thanks!

Jbel, are you able to tweak my signature - such as take out 1 or 2 of the players and replace them with someone else? Please send me a PM if this falls within what you can/would do and I'll let you know the specifics. thanks.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

If you got time can you make a darvish Elvis and profar
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

Pm will be sent shortly as far as compensation jbel! Thanks for another awesome banner!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(11-19-2013, 01:29 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: Sorry missed the 3 player max in your last thread. Would love one with Dez Bryant, tony romo, and troy Aikman with a cowboy stadium background? Thanks in advance and I can send you a card donation or maybe a little paypal. Thanks!
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gnKCc3I.png[/IMG]

[Image: gnKCc3I.png]

[Image: Justified2011auto.png][Image: bubbawatson.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

(11-19-2013, 08:38 PM)jbel4331 Wrote:
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gnKCc3I.png[/IMG]

[Image: gnKCc3I.png]
That is sick man!! Thanks! I'll add it as soon as I get home on my computer!