`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there duplcates in the org?

Are there duplcates in the org?
Below is a screenshot of the 2007 Premier Patches. Every card is listed with the exact same card # and print run. Anyone know anything about this set? I'm looking for a new relic set to complete since I finished the 2010 Chicle and I want it to be a patch set this time around. I'm fine collecting 2 cards of each player as long as it is a different picture or something. If they are literally the same exact card (for example, 2 of the same card both 01/75 just numbered twice that's a rip off.

[Image: 2l8yxaf.jpg]

RE: Are there duplcates in the org?
I have the triple remnants of the same product. There are two triple remnants of Jose Reyes /75 in the organize that look identical. They are not. The jersey lettering in one spells out "SS7" and one spells out "NYM". I would assume the same is for this set
So it's pretty lame, but they are slightly different. I was worried I got the same card at first.
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

RE: Are there duplcates in the org?
Hmm interesting... This would make it seriously difficult to put the set together considering you would always have to be looking for the different die cut for the patch. In this case its a "dual patch" so I know one has the played position, the other must have numbers/nicknames/initials etc.. Actually might be a fun one to complete.