`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special thanks to ziveus101

Special thanks to ziveus101
The Japanese konami wbc card along with the '08 sterling patch were the holy grails of my cespedes WBC/rc collection... I lost out on the sterling auctions a few weeks ago and was bummed, but got this card in on saturday from ziveus. Definitely my favorite cespedes piece.

[Image: 16B2457E-8D9D-440A-BF4B-9A2EAB0F9A0D-712...e4b505.jpg]

I let this card pass me by on eBay when I first started collecting again, not knowing what it was... Haven't seen on the bay since.

He was even able to translate the back for me which was an awesome bonus. These cards are awesome looking in person and the pics don't do them justice. Topps could learn a thing or two from them design-wise.

Thanks again Kenny, sorry for the couple-day delay on shipping my end. Your jagielo/Yankees are on their way.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Special thanks to ziveus101
Kenny is a really good dude.

RE: Special thanks to ziveus101
Awesome...Ziveus101 is a great member, though his team affiliation knocks him from a 10+ to a 10 (just funnin). Those konami cards are real sharpe and the scan/picture doesn't do them justice. Great job guys.......
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.