`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANYONE WANT MY ENTIRE NASCAR CARD COLLECTION! TONS

ANYONE WANT MY ENTIRE NASCAR CARD COLLECTION! TONS
I have 5 binders completly full of ever driver possible from 1995-2003 when i was collecting nascar tons of both earnhardts. gordon, johnson, and more, inserts and more! also have a 15 race used rusty wallace cards....300 different mark martin cards including 11 autos, one in which is auto/relic #d to 6! please lmk if anyone is interested..i can load for trade...the wallace ones are already listed! but im searching for baseball in return!
Miguel Cabrera SUPER COLLECTOR in the works!!!!
[Image: MiguelCabrera8.jpg]

RE: ANYONE WANT MY ENTIRE NASCAR CARD COLLECTION! TONS
I would be interested in any Jeff Gordon and Mark Martin cards that I am missing. I still have some 2013 cards to add into my Org FT which I bought today.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(11-16-2013, 10:32 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: I would be interested in any Jeff Gordon and Mark Martin cards that I am missing. I still have some 2013 cards to add into my Org FT which I bought today.

Jerry
ok awesome...like i said i was a martin collector so i have alittle over 300 different...11 autos and one auto relic #6 and a ton of gordons

Can you show me a scan of the Mark Martin #'d/6? I may be interested in buying it. If you want to trade NASCAR base/parallel/inserts for MLB base/parallel/inserts, PLZ check my ORG. I have around 20,000 MLB cards listed FT. You just missed a bunch of Cabrera cards though, b/c I traded many of them to 'paulkellyjr' just a couple of days ago. LMK.

(11-16-2013, 11:16 PM)a_swanger Wrote: ok awesome...like i said i was a martin collector so i have alittle over 300 different...11 autos and one auto relic #6 and a ton of gordons
I just added all the cards that I just got, one of them was actually a Cabrera SP card.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

I might be interested in Dale JR and Dale SR
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

If you have any michael waltrip I'd be interested. thanks
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(11-20-2013, 10:29 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: If you have any michael waltrip I'd be interested. thanks
I might have some Waltrip diecast and autos. Do you have any Earnhardt diecast or autos for trade?

(11-21-2013, 06:18 AM)zakthirty3 Wrote: I might have some Waltrip diecast and autos. Do you have any Earnhardt diecast or autos for trade?
i have a ton of earnhardt sr and jr 1/24 and 1/64 action diescast for sale/trade!