`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent maildays!!!

Recent maildays!!!
I had a pretty nice mail week here. First and foremost an addition to my Kobe PC.

99-00 Topps Gold Label Class 3 Black label
[Image: IMG_NEW_zps718e9bc0.jpg]

I put in a dummy bid on this one. I was hoping to win but I stuck to a very modest amount. The auction ended in the middle of the night on a Sunday night so I was hoping that would work to my advantage. I ended up winning it for what I see as a bargain.

[Image: IMG_NEW_0001_zpsb8e108ad.jpg]
[Image: IMG_NEW_0002_zps5bd2ff15.jpg]

These two scans are for my PC project. The new additions are:
Rondo Chrome RC, Vince Carter AUto, Greg Monroe RC, Michael Finley auto, Tony Parker Auto, and the K-Love auto (Damn I love those Bowman 48 autos).

I also picked up some nice Z-Bo pieces that I did not scan because I already put them in their boxes.
2012-13 Certified Gold /25
2012-13 Crusade Patch /25
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: Recent maildays!!!
Hey man congrats on the pickup, that's a nice Rondo Auto good job on picking up a 9.5.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

RE: Recent maildays!!!
Great stuff man!! Those Randolphs sound pretty sick Tongue lol. Did you take the Finley out of the case it was in lol? It came in that case back when I got it like 15 years ago, the seals on the side used to look a lot nicer but they have faded over time.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]