`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
who can tell me whats wrong with this picture?

RE: who can tell me whats wrong with this picture?
i'd be willing to bet the card wasn't damaged at all..... any time a get a shady shipment like that, somehow the card seems to be just fine...don't know why, but it does..... so I just let the sender know that it is not an acceptable way of doing business, and of course they always ask "was it damaged?" ... to which I have to reply "No" (which probably encourages them to continue with their shady ways)

but I HATE getting packages like that....or PWE
[Image: IA_zps01635e2e.png]

You have to give negative feedback if the seller doesn't given partial refund or is rude about it. No excuse for that at all.

I once had a 1/1 Tomlinson NFL logo patch shipped to me with no protection at all. Not even a penny sleeve. Luckily it wasn't damaged. I did not leave the seller negative feedback because he refunded half the price and was nice about it. That said I still should've given negative feedback or at least neutral to inform buyers which is the whole purpose of feedback.

How's the DT btw?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I have had ten cards shipped that way this year, and I gave the seller a piece of my mind every time! A toploader doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Use an old one, dammit!

If I were you, I would educate the tool that did this in the finer points of not being cheap and clueless.
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

Now im looking at his past auctions for cards.... NONE of the cards pictured are in top loaders! .... and to top it all off the dude lives 20 mins away from me...lol.... if I had realized he was going to ship like this I would have driven to him and picked it up!

The thomas is in good condition ( check tomorrow nights mail thread ).... but thats not the point .... how does a seller with over 16k feedback even take a chance on shipping like this.... granted I only paid 15$ and its not a "Star" player .... but still

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I had a seller ship me a card about a week ago and didn't have it in a top loader. His excuse was that he was out of town and his 15 year old son packaged all his stuff for him. Possible, but still...

Anymore, I specifically leave notes in the payment or message sellers directly to sandwich the card with cardboard or pack fillers to prevent bending in the mail.

slu, I just got a Robert Brooks auto from someone and it was PWE and no top loader. The top right corner was a little bent, but I got it for a steal, and the bend went away by putting a book on it for about a day, but I did contact the seller about it and mentioned that they might want to send it in a case the next time, so that they can avoid a headache if they sell something for more than 3 bucks. They did put it in a penny sleeve, which it wasn't even in when I actually got it....

OH dear lord. As alluded to, if you're selling cards from sets like Supreme you should have some sort of a clue about top loaders.

Freaking ignoramus.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(11-13-2013, 09:52 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: You have to give negative feedback if the seller doesn't given partial refund or is rude about it. No excuse for that at all.
What if the card arrived in the condition described? If the receiver got exactly the product expected, there is no room to complain--unless, of course, you want to frame the top loader or something.

Was this risky for the sender? Absolutely. But it is hard to fault someone when the results are correct. If you favorite player does something stupid and scores a touchdown, do they take the points away?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.