`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Unreal

Unreal
So I have 5 or 6 guys that I trade with that I know what they collect and always keep my eyes open for them and put the word out that I am looking for certain cards. So awhile back I picked up a couple hard signed cards for a fellow collector and just a stand up dude. I sent him the cards, no trade through the tool , just as a surprise.
So he was happy to get them, and asked what I wanted in return. I told him I could use his spare Luck Prism Rc, and maybe an auto Rc if he ran across something cool.
So I am expecting maybe an auto like a Spiller, or a Gronk. And this was A high guess, cause I know I always get something cool back from this outstanding member. But I was speechless when I opened the package today.
Let me back track a bit.... This member had a family issue he was dealing with. He felt bad for some reason that he didnt send me anything for awhile. I didnt care at all, as its just a fun thing to do ,to send cards to a bud. And I knew I would get that luck prism sometime, and a surprise card!
But I never even imagined it would be this card..!..
[Image: LuckAuto_zpsea24c414.jpg]
Thank you John French. Your are a stellar member of this community. And someone I consider a friend. I would send the card back, but my hand has a death grip on the card now...lol... I will make this up to you for sure!
~peace~
Frank
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

RE: Unreal
How cool is that? WTG French!!!

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

WOW!! WTG French!! Nice add for sure franklinx!! That was cool on your part too intitially. Wow, great members to both of you. Keep it up and thanks for sharing!!
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

Phenomenal friendship right there Smile
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Nice. Good things happen to good people.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

John is really good people! Congrats
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

I can vouch for both Frank and Frenchie, these are two solid gemmen right here.

Oops wrong card...

Lol jk. Glad you liked it buddy
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

That's awesome man! French is def a great guy!
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Whoa! Nice!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]