2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: LTB for charity
feel free to check me
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

Food for thought Ladies and Gentlemen, How many LEGIT charities do you know that buy items to sell in order to get donations?, especially when they could just donate the money they are using to buy items with.

Basically there is a scam going where Buyers claim to buy items for charity at a pittance cost, they then use the "All proceeds go to charity" listing on the bay, in order to get people to bid on their item, they pocket the difference, and only donate the pittance they originally paid.

Example: They buy a $50 Bv card for $5 claiming they are selling it for charity, they then list the item on the bay, claiming all proceeds of the auction are going to charity in order to get higher bids, so say they sell that $50 Bv card they paid $5 dollars for, and the final bid price is $40, they pocket the $35 profit and only donate the $5 they originally paid
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(11-10-2013, 01:19 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Food for thought Ladies and Gentlemen, How many LEGIT charities do you know that buy items to sell in order to get donations?, especially when they could just donate the money they are using to buy items with.

Basically there is a scam going where Buyers claim to buy items for charity at a pittance cost, they then use the "All proceeds go to charity" listing on the bay, in order to get people to bid on their item, they pocket the difference, and only donate the pittance they originally paid.

Example: They buy a $50 Bv card for $5 claiming they are selling it for charity, they then list the item on the bay, claiming all proceeds of the auction are going to charity in order to get higher bids, so say they sell that $50 Bv card they paid $5 dollars for, and the final bid price is $40, they pocket the $35 profit and only donate the $5 they originally paid

Wow, thanks for the reply. Actually with the Paypal Giving Fund you set the amount that goes to the designated charity. Our auctions are always set at 100%. We actually never even see a dollar from the auction, eBay and paypal deposits the money DIRECTLY into the other organizations account. And with our booth at the card shop we get a check from the shop on the 5th of the month go to the bank and get cashiers checks made out to the organizations that we sell for. No money ever enters a personal checking account. There is no "administrative cost", no "replacement cost", the cost to buy these items comes from my own personal account and then 100% of the sale price is given to the charity or non-profit. Would be more than happy to provide contacts from the people we sell for as we keep all charities in the know of what is for sale and what the will be receiving each month. Again, thanks for the reply.

Bump. Pms have been sent out to most who responded. Still looking through some orgs

I never received a PM but thats ok.
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry