`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Signatures -

Online Signatures -
I know this isn't a trading question, but how do some people create such nice signatures to add to their emails. I'd like to have one created. Is there a go to guy, or is it pretty much do it on your own.

RE: Online Signatures -
lot of folks make their own. some members do them. jbel makes them. what are you looking for?

everyone has heir own style. i like doing morphs (related to animated gifs, just a little fancier)

(11-07-2013, 11:19 AM)akellington Wrote: I know this isn't a trading question, but how do some people create such nice signatures to add to their emails. I'd like to have one created. Is there a go to guy, or is it pretty much do it on your own.
are you talking here on the forum or in more work/personal related emails?

If you're talking here on the forum, jacobystealshome said it directly.

If you're talking email format, there is usually a program you need that allows you to "sign" youre signature, and use that in emails through the "signature" option.

Just depends on what you are looking for.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

I was talking about here on the forum only. I created one using photoshop, now I just have to find out where I put it in at so it shows up everytime. The one I made is pretty basic and lame. LOL.
I figured it out. Thank Guys.
 photo coolsignature_zps2fe4f593.jpg

(11-07-2013, 12:51 PM)akellington Wrote: I was talking about here on the forum only. I created one using photoshop, now I just have to find out where I put it in at so it shows up everytime. The one I made is pretty basic and lame. LOL.
I figured it out. Thank Guys.
Hey, it's good for a first time up man. Don't knock yourself.

If you want something a lil differnet, I'd be willing to make ya one. Just need to know some players and things you're looking for.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA