`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps redemption

Topps redemption
What's up all!! Just wanted to share my experience with topps today.
Called them up to inquire on a couple of cards pending. Needless to say, I was shocked on the hold time!! Within 20 minutes I was talking to a person live!! I was shocked. This is a first. Usually wait time was an hour.
Anyways, I decided to ask for a replacement for the axl rose auto that I've been waiting on for a while. So the guy asked what I wanted and I gave them my top 3.
I am hoping they will be nice again for me. Last time they sent me a Strasburg piedmont redemp. Fingers crossed. Update to follow.

RE: Topps redemption
When I called about my missing hit I got through nearly immediately. And the gentleman was very helpful and within a week I had my replacement auto.

I never dealt with them much before so I can't speak to what it was like, but whatever they're doing now I hope they keep it up

I'm happily shocked. If they made a customer service turn-around, then there might be some hope after all! It usually took about one hour to get thru and then, rarely were you happy, pleased or satisfied with the results. Great news, if it lasts!!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I can't believe you gave up Axl!! I hope they hook you up
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

They'll replace it with Sebastian Bach and an equivalent number of Ike Davises.

"18 and life you got it, 18 and life you know ..." LOL

Damn... I hope your top 3 were very specific for that replacement and that they come through for you!!!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I said it when i found out that Axl was a redemption and i am going to say it again he is not ever going to sign. I mean this guy shows up late or not at all to his own concerts that makes me believe it is very low odds he signs.

man, i wish topps was like that with me. hahaha
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

Better not be no Ike Davis!! Lol. Funny thing is that when they sent them to me the second time, I packaged them up and returned them back with a note. Then a Stras shows up. Could they have replaced it with that??!! If so, thank u topps!!

Nice. I'm going to request a replacement tomorrow for my Lita Ford.