`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Target Bowman Chrome hit-- to sell or not?

RE: Target Bowman Chrome hit-- to sell or not?
If your a fan of the Dodgers and don't need the money then I'd keep it. Pulls like that don't happen often especially out of a retail box. Nice pull man.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

I got the Ken Griffey Jr. Ultimate Chase Auto 1/1 out of a retail blaster at Walmart a few weeks ago.... Smile

1 in 200,000 pack odds.... Smile

[Image: T2eC16NHJHQFFhtL5IfjBSVYvfEQ-g60_57_zps2f0b75c4.jpg]

Nice hit! If you are a Dodger fan I'd keep it. Prices are dropping right now and I think you may get more at the beginning of the season for that card if you decide to sell.
Oh and you should get it graded, if it pulls a 9.5 you will get a premium for it.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Sick pull!! if you wanna trade lemme know Smile Also if you decide to sell you can pm me your asking price

Tough decision. Depends of what can of fan are you and if you need the man.

damn!!! i havent bought retail in a while!! better go get some!! lol!! nice hit!!

nice hit he did pretty well this year even though I hate the dodgers I have to admit he was a impressive player

I was about to tell what I pulled last year but no proof means non existiant to most members here I traded it I still have the base and inserts from the box though.

If you're a collector and collect the Dodgers then you keep it. If you're not a collector but buy just to flip, then you sell it. It's that simple.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html