`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for any 2013 miguel cabrera triple threads cards

looking for any 2013 miguel cabrera triple threads cards
anyone busted any 2013 threads and got any cabrera for trade or sale...im in search of any i can find of him of this product..high or low value dont matter...i have yet to touch this product so i need everything! thanks
Miguel Cabrera SUPER COLLECTOR in the works!!!!
[Image: MiguelCabrera8.jpg]

RE: looking for any 2013 miguel cabrera triple threads cards
Just picked this up on the bay but sorry man we are both looking for the same thing. At least you have good taste.

[Image: a31bad1d2b59799f036a9001980028a0_zps5bb523e5.jpg]

hahaha true that man...nice card...im working on a deal for a 2013 1 of 1 all star logo man right now on the bay...hoping the guy will work something out! not really wanting to pay the 2 grand he wants for it

I have the auto 18/18

Saw that one. I scored the 2011 one for 325$ last year but now I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to get it for that. Good luck. My next big Miggy goal is a bat knob but I think I may be dreaming a little too big at this point.

[Image: IMG_20130206_165535_813-1_zpseaf77298.jpg]

ooooo i do like that Smile lucky duck! meeeee want Smile i was chasing a bat knob a few months back on the bay but missed it! it was the 2013 tribute bat knob...check it in the completed listings!
(11-01-2013, 07:52 PM)dustin12368 Wrote: I have the auto 18/18
can u check me for this auto? thanks

Ya I did see that when it was going on. Had to buy 2 new cars this summer so after it went past the 450$ mark I had to get it out of my mind. Really it didn't go for as much as I thought it would. Someone did get a pretty good deal on it.

yeah i expected it to get up to at least 1500$....there is one bat knob still listed for sale i do believe...im trying to work on 1 of 1 miggys right now...hes getting pretty pricey tho

(11-01-2013, 09:12 PM)a_swanger Wrote: ooooo i do like that Smile lucky duck! meeeee want Smile i was chasing a bat knob a few months back on the bay but missed it! it was the 2013 tribute bat knob...check it in the completed listings!

can u check me for this auto? thanks
There is NOTHING even close in your org, miggy has been insulted!

(11-01-2013, 10:08 PM)a_swanger Wrote: yeah i expected it to get up to at least 1500$....there is one bat knob still listed for sale i do believe...im trying to work on 1 of 1 miggys right now...hes getting pretty pricey tho
Ya that one has been on the bay for over a year. Guy just wants too much for it. All the Miggy collectors seem to want his Tiger stuff unless it's his rookies. I tried to get that one for 350$ and he countered with 800$ so obviously we're not close.