`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
My entire Trevor Bayne PC (UPDATED 11/15/14)
10-26-2013, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2014 10:11 PM by spazmatastic.)
My entire Trevor Bayne PC (UPDATED 11/15/14)
!!! UPDATED INFO: new scans in post #'s 13, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 25, 28, 31, 36, 39, 40, 41, 42, 44, 48, 51, 54, 57, 59, 63, 64, 65, 67, 68 (w/ new stats). !!!

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN RE-SCANNED OR MOVED TO ORGANIZE THE PC.
Slideshow:
http://s550.photobucket.com/user/Spazmat...Bayne%20PC

Since there's not much happening here, I figured I'd post my entire Trevor Bayne collection. I scanned them in as 8 pics, totaling 33 cards (not counting duplicates).

[Image: TBayne01.jpg]

[Image: TBayne02.jpg]

[Image: TBayne03.jpg]

[Image: TBayne04.jpg]

[Image: TBayne05.jpg]

Now for the goodies:

[Image: TrevorBayneMEMs.jpg]

[Image: TBayne2013MagMats.jpg]

And now for the one that started the whole thing. The best card I pulled from my 1st box of Fanfare in 2011.

[Image: FanfareAU-Bayne.jpg]

There is one other card here that has the same BV as the AU card. Does anyone know which one it is?

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: My small but nice Trevor Bayne PC
Nice cards Adam! Smile

Jerry

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)
10-27-2013, 12:06 AM
Great stuff, my friend! And you're right...those two 2013 Fanfare RU cards are nearly identical! (except the serial number of course)

As for your quiz question...I'm going to guess the 2011 Premium Purple RC/25

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- R. Howard, L. Harrell, B. DeWitt, B. Ziegler -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
10-27-2013, 01:51 AM
Thanks Jerry and Jason!

(10-27-2013 12:06 AM)Mikarlo Wrote:  Great stuff, my friend! And you're right...those two 2013 Fanfare RU cards are nearly identical! (except the serial number of course)

As for your quiz question...I'm going to guess the 2011 Premium Purple RC/25

Is that really a guess... or did you cheat and use the OPG !?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

You are correct, though.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
10-27-2013, 08:54 AM
lol, no, I didn't cheat...that was truly a guess. It seemed the logical guess out of all the cards up there.

Speaking of Bayne RCs, remind me next time we trade, I have a couple Bayne RCs that aren't listed FT that I just discovered I had...neither of which are pictured up there.

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- R. Howard, L. Harrell, B. DeWitt, B. Ziegler -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
10-27-2013, 12:59 PM
Hey man nice collection you have got going there. I like the RU MM.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]
10-27-2013, 07:26 PM
I would have guessed correct because you got it from me. lol
Nice PC!

[Image: OKimtze.png]
10-27-2013, 09:31 PM
(10-27-2013 07:26 PM)minitracer Wrote:  I would have guessed correct because you got it from me. lol
Nice PC!

Now that's cheating! lol

10-28-2013, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 11:20 PM by spazmatastic.)
(10-27-2013 07:26 PM)minitracer Wrote:  I would have guessed correct because you got it from me. lol
Nice PC!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin LMAO!!!

Great response!
(10-27-2013 12:59 PM)kevinr Wrote:  Hey man nice collection you have got going there. I like the RU MM.

Which one (or ones)? There are 4 of them. Wink

Thanks for the reply, Kevin.
(10-27-2013 08:54 AM)Mikarlo Wrote:  lol, no, I didn't cheat...that was truly a guess. It seemed the logical guess out of all the cards up there.

Speaking of Bayne RCs, remind me next time we trade, I have a couple Bayne RCs that aren't listed FT that I just discovered I had...neither of which are pictured up there.

I will try to remember that. Thanks again for the addition to the TBayne PC!

10-29-2013, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 06:28 PM by kevinr.)
kevinr Wrote:
Hey man nice collection you have got going there. I like the RU MM.

Which one (or ones)? There are 4 of them.

Thanks for the reply, Kevin.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yup I know, that would be "I like all of them". I should have been more clear on that. Smile

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]