`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
gold stars

gold stars
why does it show gold stars beside cards that are not on my want list?

RE: gold stars
(11-01-2013, 02:24 PM)cspen Wrote: why does it show gold stars beside cards that are not on my want list?
It is not "wants" that create the stars but the "trade for" column. Make this column visible through custom view and see if you have numbers in there.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

If that's the case, it is putting gold stars next to cards that I have never wanted or added to my organize.

Its jacked up once again just have to do your research as usual
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Yea...I have asked for the same cards in 3 different trades because the stars don't go away.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(11-01-2013, 07:57 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Yea...I have asked for the same cards in 3 different trades because the stars don't go away.
The stars have never gone away for me... Once I trade for a card it doubles up on the card by entering another entry into the recently traded for folder, then I have to manually erase the want... If they fixed that and erased the star automatically, it would be awesome.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

It's just a pain to start a trade by looking to see if they have something you want and all sorts of cards come up

(11-01-2013, 02:34 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: It is not "wants" that create the stars but the "trade for" column. Make this column visible through custom view and see if you have numbers in there.
Got it now. Damn, that's gonna be alot of work! Thanks for the heads up.......

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

i guess you guys are just not cleaning up your Org. after making a trade. Here is a link to my previous post hoping for a correction for the problem.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1546935.html

These cards in your Org. do NOT go away unless you make them go away.

K