Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wttf -kent hrbek autos

wttf -kent hrbek autos
wanted all kent hrbek autos

RE: wttf -kent hrbek autos
(10-04-2013, 07:19 PM)camco2 Wrote: wanted all kent hrbek autos
I have the hrbek that matches the puckett in your sig if you're interested.

(10-04-2013, 09:03 PM)david campos Wrote: I have the hrbek that matches the puckett in your sig if you're interested.
thank you very much for posting, i do have the hrbek gold version already (along with all of the twins autos from that set) ,but if you have the platinum version i would definately be interested
also i really like your moises alou auto in you bucket
thanks again

hrbeks?

I have a '13 archives hrbek fan favorite that has a tiny crease in the middle of the bottom if you really wanted it lol. Pulled from retail rack pack. Card-bending, pack searching bastards!

Have an extra gladden and brunansky twins auto for archives, would toss it in as a freebie if you have anything of interest for the other two
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(10-25-2013, 09:38 PM)petillo64 Wrote: I have a '13 archives hrbek fan favorite that has a tiny crease in the middle of the bottom if you really wanted it lol. Pulled from retail rack pack. Card-bending, pack searching bastards!

Have an extra gladden and brunansky twins auto for archives, would toss it in as a freebie if you have anything of interest for the other two
need the gladden,but would also take all 3 if you see anything you like
[Image: dejesusauto.jpg]
also have an extra jarrod parker tc ref if you have any tc ref's ft?