`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
misprint - 92 leaf

misprint - 92 leaf
Can someonetel me if there is any reference of a miss print for the 92 leaf gold rookie card bc-1. I can't seem to find any reference to there being as miss print / miss cut for this card.

RE: misprint - 92 leaf
misprints aret noted for only errors and uncorrected errors..... I presume miscuts and misprints shouldnt make it into packs, someone can correct me if im wrong.... but I believe thats the way things should be
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I know because of the player it isn't going to hold too much value but you don't see miscuts that make it into circulation too often. This card has about the top 1/8in missing right about the gold trim. It has the top of the following card on the bottom.

Total miscut not an error--most people do not want them unless they are of a player they collect. Kinda worthless usually as they are considered a damaged card

Can you post a scan or picture?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

maybe you wont believe me but one time i pulled a piece of cardboard from a pack it was probably less than 1/4 of what the card should have been!!! not much bigger than my fingernail!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

its a flawed card, not a misprint, not an error, and yes, lots made it into circulation, and no, they arent worth anything. they are worth less than a regular card because it is flawed

everyone wants their damaged card to be worth something it isnt

(10-21-2013, 11:55 PM)krn001 Wrote: Can you post a scan or picture?
Here is a photo of the card
(10-22-2013, 07:14 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: its a flawed card, not a misprint, not an error, and yes, lots made it into circulation, and no, they arent worth anything. they are worth less than a regular card because it is flawed

everyone wants their damaged card to be worth something it isnt
I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm looking for my card to be worth any more or less. I simply wanted to know if that effects the office good or bad. I was gifted about 13 boxes of cards and going thru each set card by card. You never know, there could be a diamond hiding in one of the boxes.