`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anyone else excited for Flawless & Immaculate?

RE: Is anyone else excited for Flawless & Immaculate?
Just saw a promo on one of the big card sites. if you buy 3 boxes of 12-13 product they're having trouble pushing (Prestige, Threads, Contenders) for $200 you get put in a random drawing w/ 100 people. They break a box of flawless and a box of immaculate and the first 46 people in the randomization get one card. I don't know enough about immaculate yet, I was under the impression they won't be as high end as flawless. If they are though that might be worth the $200 risk. From the breaks I've seen there are probably an average of 2 cards per box of flawless that you could sell for at least that $200 price point so anything you pulled out of the other boxes would be pure profit.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

From the pictures I have seen in the box break section it seems like you get some very nice cards. For example one member posted a two box break and he pulled a Kobe and Durant auto. Another member bought two cases and pulled two Kobe s and one Durant so at least you get some big names.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

That sounds like a good deal, even if you don't get a of the high end cards. What shop is doing that deal?
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

I was about to jump all over it b/c the way I read it initially, I thought you got a 46/100 chance for a CASE, which would be awesome haha. It's just for one card though. Still, you could buy 3 boxes for $200 and relatively easily get a card that sells for 4-5x that.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

I ended up getting a tom chambers patch auto in the GB I joined. Don't know what spot I got just saw what was left to pick from which was an Elgin Baylor au, Nate Thurmond au, Sean Elliot patch auto, dirk and tony Parker base. Still glad I joined the hit draft vs random team since u can get shut out of it.

(10-25-2013, 11:09 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: From the pictures I have seen in the box break section it seems like you get some very nice cards. For example one member posted a two box break and he pulled a Kobe and Durant auto. Another member bought two cases and pulled two Kobe s and one Durant so at least you get some big names.
I know man, some of the breaks I have seen have been absolutely ridiculous. There was 1 box that was a 1/1 box. Every card was a 1/1. Someone in Taiwan got it.
(10-25-2013, 11:05 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Just saw a promo on one of the big card sites. if you buy 3 boxes of 12-13 product they're having trouble pushing (Prestige, Threads, Contenders) for $200 you get put in a random drawing w/ 100 people. They break a box of flawless and a box of immaculate and the first 46 people in the randomization get one card. I don't know enough about immaculate yet, I was under the impression they won't be as high end as flawless. If they are though that might be worth the $200 risk. From the breaks I've seen there are probably an average of 2 cards per box of flawless that you could sell for at least that $200 price point so anything you pulled out of the other boxes would be pure profit.
I thought about getting in on that deal, but I decided to go for singles and not take the risk. It is a pretty good deal though, if you don't mind opening the old wax.
(10-25-2013, 11:55 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I ended up getting a tom chambers patch auto in the GB I joined. Don't know what spot I got just saw what was left to pick from which was an Elgin Baylor au, Nate Thurmond au, Sean Elliot patch auto, dirk and tony Parker base. Still glad I joined the hit draft vs random team since u can get shut out of it.
Hmmm interesting choice. I'm curious what was your reasoning behind that pick? And yeah... I definitely would rather do draft than team. That is a lot of money to get in on a break, just to get NOTHING.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

I think I would get in on the deal if I knew enough about Immaculate. I just can't imagine them going as high as this Flawless stuff is likely to go for, so really you only have a 10% chance of getting something super high end, if that makes sense.

Immaculate will be more hit and miss then flawless, but Immaculate has logomen, plus the big hits in immaculate will sell as high or surpass Flawless. I like Immaculate better personally I like the cards better. But like I said, Immaculate is going to have more dud breaks than Flawless so its more of a gamble.

(10-26-2013, 08:23 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: I know man, some of the breaks I have seen have been absolutely ridiculous. There was 1 box that was a 1/1 box. Every card was a 1/1. Someone in Taiwan got it.

I thought about getting in on that deal, but I decided to go for singles and not take the risk. It is a pretty good deal though, if you don't mind opening the old wax.

Hmmm interesting choice. I'm curious what was your reasoning behind that pick? And yeah... I definitely would rather do draft than team. That is a lot of money to get in on a break, just to get NOTHING.
Not much reasoning behind it lol I was on my phone so couldnt see the cards very good but I went ahead and took the patch auto over the others. I didnt have a very good spot in the draft haha which I called. There was some great cards in the case. 2 Kyries, Dr J, an absolutely sick Harrison Barnes jumbo patch, an awesome Alonzo Hornets patch, Faried auto, Kevin McHale patch auto.

Were you going for something to keep PC or something to resell? Either way, I am looking forward to seeing it.