`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Depression starting to set in.....

RE: Depression starting to set in.....
I'm right there with you. I just finished up going on mlb.com and watching "Top moments" from all of the teams seasons. Pathetic, I know. I'm a college student and don't have mlb network here. I read mlbtraderumors.com like it's my job. But the guys are right. Time to collect cards, getting excited about offseason moves, the winter meetings, and before you know it spring training will be here.
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

(10-22-2013, 01:36 PM)gherkin1496 Wrote: I'm right there with you. I just finished up going on mlb.com and watching "Top moments" from all of the teams seasons. Pathetic, I know. I'm a college student and don't have mlb network here. I read mlbtraderumors.com like it's my job. But the guys are right. Time to collect cards, getting excited about offseason moves, the winter meetings, and before you know it spring training will be here.
Hey bud, I haven't seen you post in a while.
So is that Reyes card count up to date?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

What if he joins the media and starts doing commentary for mlbtv or something like that. Would you get back into baseball through that?

(10-22-2013, 01:45 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Hey bud, I haven't seen you post in a while.
So is that Reyes card count up to date?
Well I have five cards sitting in a package at home so it's actually 361, but I won't update til I actually rip it open and put them in the collection. Don't do much collecting here at school
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

(10-22-2013, 02:43 PM)gherkin1496 Wrote: Well I have five cards sitting in a package at home so it's actually 361, but I won't update til I actually rip it open and put them in the collection. Don't do much collecting here at school
Oh, Ok. It's coming along nicely then.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(10-21-2013, 07:05 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I know your joking about your family, but we kinda have it on as backgrond as we do "family" stuff, either sitting on the beach or playing in the pool out back, plus my girls and I go over geography and history type things (not related to baseball) while we are watching.
Of course I'm joking, but you're correct, the games are on the TV at the house, if not radio! (yep, we actually get EVERY Yankee game here in florida on radio ... which thrilled me)
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.