`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
To Baltimore Ravens Fans

To Baltimore Ravens Fans
Is there any ruling on what, IF any, the NFL is going to do about the Ravens missing out on their home opener being changed to a road game b/c of a schedule conflict with MLB?

I've gone over it in my head and I just can't come up with anything. Each team is supposed to get 8 home games and 8 road games. This is the 1st time that I know of that this has ever happened.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

RE: To Baltimore Ravens Fans
They still get 8 home games, it's just their first game was on the road instead of home like the recent SB champs have gotten
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(10-22-2013, 09:29 AM)redskins316 Wrote: They still get 8 home games, it's just their first game was on the road instead of home like the recent SB champs have gotten
How? It was on the schedule to be their home opener, but it was moved to Denver, b/c of a conflict with the orioles. So how is it going to turn out for Flacco and The Ravens?

You might want to look at their schedule again. They have 8 home games.

(10-22-2013, 09:46 AM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: You might want to look at their schedule again. They have 8 home games.
I know. I think I just got what redskins316 was trying to tell me. Usually, the SB winner gets the home opener. But b/c of the conflict with the orioles, they didn't. So the game was never put on the schedule for being from Baltimore. It was always on the schedule as being from Denver. I thought the game was put on the schedule as being from Baltimore and then it was changed at the last minute. This would have created a deficit in home games for The Ravens. Ok, I got it now. Thanks everyone!! This makes much more sense.

and all this was because the orioles ownership is bunch of clowns.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(10-22-2013, 09:26 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: Is there any ruling on what, IF any, the NFL is going to do about the Ravens missing out on their home opener being changed to a road game b/c of a schedule conflict with MLB?

I've gone over it in my head and I just can't come up with anything. Each team is supposed to get 8 home games and 8 road games. This is the 1st time that I know of that this has ever happened.
It has happened before. See the 2005 New Orleans Saints Season, but that was due to Katrina.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index