`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Update Jumbo Box Break #2

RE: 2013 Topps Update Jumbo Box Break #2
DrM...awesome breaks! Yankee heaven indeed....sp's, rings. I pulled a Babe mini also and agree that it's an awesome looking card. I think I have some Yankee "bobo" color (gold / emerald) if interested. I really like the update series except for the AS relics as the Met's colors, as someone pointed out, just don't go with other players (I actually like the Met's home uni's so I'm not haten' here). I think my favorite base card for all of '13, from a photography standpoint is the Wise. It really popped when I saw it (dislike Harper, but his AS card is pretty shape also).
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Nice break! That Torres is a Sapphire parallel, I love the look of those.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(10-22-2013, 09:02 AM)redskins316 Wrote: Nice breaks, I looked at #1 too. When pricing comes out, will the Tillman be availble? that will give me time to go through and update my org..lol I have nothing in there FT right now and a bunch of cards that I've got piled ready to be entered.
Sure thing! I'm not "married" to the Tillman card, so we'll talk.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Awesome. Thank you!! btw..
"Topps should send me Flowers and Candy this Valentine's Day, because they've been screwing me pretty regularly throughout the year." LMAO!!!!!! That is funny

(10-22-2013, 12:20 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Sure thing! I'm not "married" to the Tillman card, so we'll talk.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(10-22-2013, 10:04 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Nice break! That Torres is a Sapphire parallel, I love the look of those.
Thanks. Cool ... sapphire it is ... had no idea what they were calling it, and it sure does look nice!
(10-22-2013, 09:53 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: DrM...awesome breaks! Yankee heaven indeed....sp's, rings. I pulled a Babe mini also and agree that it's an awesome looking card. I think I have some Yankee "bobo" color (gold / emerald) if interested. I really like the update series except for the AS relics as the Met's colors, as someone pointed out, just don't go with other players (I actually like the Met's home uni's so I'm not haten' here). I think my favorite base card for all of '13, from a photography standpoint is the Wise. It really popped when I saw it (dislike Harper, but his AS card is pretty shape also).
always interested in Yankees, my friend!
Now that you mention it, the AS relics weren't really impressing me much ... must be the Mets color thing subliminally and negatively affecting me. Smile
I'll have to take a look at Wise and see what you're talking about. Sometimes the photos are great. There's one Phillies card ... can't remember who ... looks really sharp, too. I'll post it when I find it again.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.