`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Everything Has To Go!! Cheap!!

Everything Has To Go!! Cheap!!
So I've decided to step away from the hobby for an extended period of time, I have some more pressing personal issues that I need to be spending my time and money on. I don't know how to make anything for sale, so take a look at my organize and see if there is anything you want, I'll sell it on the cheap, the more you want the better the deal, I'm talking rock bottom, 1.69 for shipping for the first 5 cards, goes up by a quater for every 5 after that, I also have a ton of commons i havent loaded so if you need some commons from some of the sets I have in my org let me know and they will go very cheap. Thanks everyone, I'd rather they go to all of you instead of people i dont know!! Let me know!!

RE: Everything Has To Go!! Cheap!!
Hope everything works out ok man. Good luck.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

Offer Sent.
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

Sent an open offer with comments, good luck to you!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

sent ya an offer. Sorry you have to step away, but hope whatever it is works out for the best!

Thanks everyone, I got around to all your offers, let me know what you think. Thanks!!

To the top!!