`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading away Tigers

RE: Trading away Tigers
(10-20-2013, 12:27 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: my heads still killing me from the...consuming of adult beverages...after the game...darn you cider and jack! (it was a brain bleaching! that grand slam...coupled with my Wings getting manhandled was just too much!)
Let's see, Tigers knocked out, Wings manhandled, Lions lose on last kick of the game. Banner days in the Motor City this weekend.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Open offer sent
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

(10-20-2013, 04:20 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Let's see, Tigers knocked out, Wings manhandled, Lions lose on last kick of the game. Banner days in the Motor City this weekend.
Phillies didn't make the playoffs, Eagles got smacked by Cowboys, the Flyers are 1-7 and maybe getting worse, the Sixers are irrelevant. Wanna trade? I will trade the Phillies bullpen and our fat arse first baseman with the ridiculous contract for the Tigers bullpen and your fat arse first baseman with an equally ridiculous contract Smile

(10-20-2013, 09:52 PM)phillies816 Wrote: Phillies didn't make the playoffs, Eagles got smacked by Cowboys, the Flyers are 1-7 and maybe getting worse, the Sixers are irrelevant. Wanna trade? I will trade the Phillies bullpen and our fat arse first baseman with the ridiculous contract for the Tigers bullpen and your fat arse first baseman with an equally ridiculous contract Smile
Seems to me the BV would be a match, and the weight of the over paid fat first basemen would equal out on shipping. Typically because of the boarder crossing shipping to Canada is a bit more than shipping out of Canada so if you would like to add in some overpriced underperforming Blue Jays on my side I would have no problem with that...
(10-20-2013, 07:29 PM)niener82 Wrote: Open offer sent
Hopefully the Trading Away Tigers Joke at the start didn't sucker ya in Smile! Have a few on the go right now involving some of what you are looking for will respond when those go through than you!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!