`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kinda bored and would like to trade

Kinda bored and would like to trade
Anybody up for a trade tonight? In addition to what I already have listed FT, I also have a handful of 2013 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors, 2013 Bowman Chrome Xfractors, & 2013 Bowman Chrome Green Refractors (all retail) that are not yet added to the Beckett database. So if you're looking for any team or player specifically, let me know and I'll see what I have. (And in case you saw my thread with the Puig & Machado refractors...the Puigs have been traded, but I do still have the Machado Topps Chrome Orange Ref.)

Would love to knock out a trade or two or three tonight. Please hit me up if I have anything to offer you. Thanks!

Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Kinda bored and would like to trade
Interested in machado sent over an offer!

Would also like the Machado. Hit me up. I want to get it done in time to ship it out Tuesday! Let's do this!!
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

(10-13-2013, 09:30 PM)jbcollins87 Wrote: Interested in machado sent over an offer!
Offer replied to...thanks!
(10-13-2013, 11:19 PM)fgarvis Wrote: Would also like the Machado. Hit me up. I want to get it done in time to ship it out Tuesday! Let's do this!!
Sending PM
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports