`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What difficult set did you finally put together?

RE: What difficult set did you finally put together?
Im down to 20 cards from a very tough set to find/put together. ITs the 1964 Topps Venezuelan set. Its made up of 370 cards ad I have 350 of them. Tough to find thse in decent shape and they are also worth a lot more $$$$ than the normal topps set. Hopefully will fill some voids this weekend.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(10-18-2013, 11:24 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Im down to 20 cards from a very tough set to find/put together. ITs the 1964 Topps Venezuelan set. Its made up of 350 cards ad I have 330 of them. Tough to find thse in decent shape and they are also worth a lot more $$$$ than the normal topps set. Hopefully will fill some voids this weekend.
Wow dude. That is probably one of the hardest sets to put together. What condition range are you doing it in?
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

How long did it take you to come up with 330 cards? I just started collecting Topps Venezuelan NY Mets cards and I have about 7 right now. Best of luck finding the last 20!

Best,
Danny

(10-18-2013, 01:12 PM)Haze28 Wrote: Wow dude. That is probably one of the hardest sets to put together. What condition range are you doing it in?
Actually I started without worrying about the condition so some were pretty beat up but as I went along I upgraded the more damaged ones. I dont have any graded but I would say they are all between a 1 and 5. Hopefully I will have them all in fair shape when im done!!
(10-18-2013, 02:08 PM)SirGabel Wrote: How long did it take you to come up with 330 cards? I just started collecting Topps Venezuelan NY Mets cards and I have about 7 right now. Best of luck finding the last 20!

Best,
Danny
Well I have to say I got a head start. I got around 150 or so cards from my dad so Ive actually had to find more or less around 200 of them!!

Ill post some scans so that both of you can check them out!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

As I promised, Im posting my latest pickups from the 1964 Topps venezuelan set, I dont want to bore everyone off with the entire set scan. I need 13 cards to finish it !!! I have 357 of 370......

[Image: ScaVenezuelansn0017_zps2d451327.jpg]
[Image: venezuelansback1_zps4f3a7ec7.jpg]