`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Favorite Product
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Topps
0%
0 0%
Topps Chrome
40.91%
9 40.91%
Heritage
9.09%
2 9.09%
Finest
4.55%
1 4.55%
Allen and Ginter
9.09%
2 9.09%
Bowman
0%
0 0%
Bowman Platinum
0%
0 0%
Bowman Inception
13.64%
3 13.64%
Bowman Chrome
9.09%
2 9.09%
Other
13.64%
3 13.64%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 2013 Topps/Bowman Product

Best 2013 Topps/Bowman Product
Please vote for your favorite/the best product this year so far.
Just looking for everyone's opinions

If you chose "Other" please comment your choice
(Poll is limited to 10 options)

RE: Best 2013 Topps/Bowman Product
May be in the minority here, but I had a lot of fun with my Archives breaks...
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I always like the Topps Chrome but then again I end up buying most of the Topps/Bowman releases. lol
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Tough cus a lot of the products this year haven't been great, but I'm going heritage purely in how good I think those 64 cards look

My favorite was definitely the Archives set that was given away at Wrigley throughout the year. Part of the set was given out at four different games. The set was the same the season ticket holders got, without the foil stamp. It's very similar to Archives releases, but obviously with only Cubs. The photography and design are both stellar. There also seemed like a little more attention to detail than normal sets. For instance the numbering was great, matching a player with his uniform number. Also card 66 was Sosa, for the HR record chase season. There was one card per home game, plus one in case of a one game playoff so 82 total. The card was also on the ticket stub for the corresponding game. Of course card 82 was Steve Trachsel, winner of the 1998 one game play-in game. Awesome for a Cubs fan to look back at all the greats, as well as card #81: Soler/Baez/Almora. I really hope they do it again next year. Would like to pick up the season ticket holder set as well to be complete but maybe I'll wait until my name comes off the waiting list for tickets.

I took some time to scan all the cards if you care to see them:
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/glassnickel...chives-sga
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

A&G was my favorite with Topps Chrome coming in a close second.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

This may become the special year for True Rookie Cards that has not be seen in 25-30 years. I don't think you can really go wrong with either Chrome Release nor the Updates. Even the Prism Set is pretty good. This year has something for every type of collector/trader & as far a rookies, we are just beginning. My only complaint is these Products are too small across the board, size & set wise. 220-300 Cards? Please.

I voted for inception but topps chrome is my very close second choice, really love tc!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

GQ followed by base Topps...not a prospect collector so that knocks a bunch out. Do not particularly care for Heritage or A&G & Topps Chrome is just a re-hash of base Topps for the most part. I think if they changed the pictures more, TC might be the top.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.