`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1993 Score

1993 Score
Bought a box on eBay for $30. 36 packs. Didn't get the Jeter unfortunately. Did get a Cal Ripken Jr. "The Franchise" insert which is probably the 2nd best card I could have pulled. Also, pulled another common "The Franchise" which isn't bad with the odds being 1 in 25. Not happy, but not terribly disappointed with the results either.

RE: 1993 Score
I love busting old wax! Just sorting through all the guys that were stars when I was a kid is always worth the cash to me. Busted a box of 92 Bowman recently and had a great time remembering some of the hyped kids and the guys that killed my Cubs back then.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

RE: 1993 Score
(10-11-2013, 06:46 AM)glassnickels Wrote: I love busting old wax! Just sorting through all the guys that were stars when I was a kid is always worth the cash to me. Busted a box of 92 Bowman recently and had a great time remembering some of the hyped kids and the guys that killed my Cubs back then.
Kinda jealous. Been wanting to open a 1992 Bowman forever now. bbcexchange doesn't get them in too often and they usually sell out fast