`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
missing a hit in box of 2013 Allen and Ginter

missing a hit in box of 2013 Allen and Ginter
The subject says it all. I'm pretty sure I know what pack the 3rd hit was supposed to be in, cause it had a 2nd mini where it normally wouldn't be, but the mini wasn't an auto or anything special.

Anyway, do I have any recourse with Topps or do I just have to suck it up?

Thanks,
Doug

RE: missing a hit in box of 2013 Allen and Ginter
Keep all the packs and the box and call the topps customer rep. They will ask for a proof of purchase too. The will direct you in what you need to do next. Hope this helps.

I had the same problem and have filed a claim that has gone absolutely no where. They have "closed" it twice saying its resolved when they haven't done a darn thing. So good luck.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

My advice is to stop buying Topps products. I don't want to rant here, so that is all I will say.

With saved wrappers, orig box with upc & receipt for that box. Took only a few weeks to fix an issue but saving those requirements were a "must have" to get compensated.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered