`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for the Upton brothers! (2013 topps chrome)

Looking for the Upton brothers! (2013 topps chrome)
topps chrome only as I'm working on the rainbows.

Here is what I need:

Justin Upton:
Super
Pink
Xfractor
Base card SP

BJ Upton:

Super
Pink
Atomic
Camo
Red
Gold
Sepia
Blue
Orange
Purple
Regular Refractor

Please let me know what you have, willing to trade in your favor!

RE: Looking for the Upton brothers! (2013 topps chrome) have Gattis and Puig to trade!
I know i have the base, and probably refractor of both let me check and get back to you
have 72 Justin, chrome connections of both, Justin refractor,

RE: Looking for the Upton brothers! (2013 topps chrome) have Gattis and Puig to trade!
Don't have any if the rainbows but got an interesting insert check me.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

(10-09-2013, 06:29 PM)Neifert Wrote: I know i have the base, and probably refractor of both let me check and get back to you
have 72 Justin, chrome connections of both, Justin refractor,
need the 72, BJ Upton connections and the refractor.

let me know what you need for them!

(10-09-2013, 06:58 PM)fgarvis Wrote: Don't have any if the rainbows but got an interesting insert check me.
is this the die cut close connections insert?

BUMP! updated with my needs!

Got a ridiculous amount of nice andruw jones cards if youre looking for him, a couple chipper RCs, a peyton manning RC. Really need all the variations of gattis you have except the base and refractor. Ill get you a list of the BJ and Justin topps chrome i have when i can

I have Bj base and refractor I believe if you want to check me

(10-11-2013, 03:07 PM)photowiz1 Wrote: Got a ridiculous amount of nice andruw jones cards if youre looking for him, a couple chipper RCs, a peyton manning RC. Really need all the variations of gattis you have except the base and refractor. Ill get you a list of the BJ and Justin topps chrome i have when i can
will check you after work! got your PM I'm sure we can work something out

(10-11-2013, 05:44 PM)jbcollins87 Wrote: I have Bj base and refractor I believe if you want to check me
they are not listed for trade, have the base card, need the refractor