`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Big Collection Sale

RE: Big Collection Sale
Great analogy. But we all know Mustangs are about as over produced as the 1988 Topps baseball set. Everyone has one in their garage and it still books for $25.00.

(10-09-2013, 09:56 AM)hongkongfooey Wrote: they might be new but they don't have to be ignorant. its like walking into a car dealership and saying "I've got a ford mustang thats in good shape; how much is it worth?"

the internet is so impersonal already, take the time to establish some sort of relationship here and people will be much more inclined to help rather than hammer stupid posts like this
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

(10-09-2013, 04:35 PM)hongkongfooey Wrote: [Image: post-5848-Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-mem...886a9d.gif]
haha seriously - what's up with that response?
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(10-09-2013, 05:10 PM)iconms Wrote: haha seriously - what's up with that response?
read OPs last post on page 1

I think it's gone now haha
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

for anyone that didnt see it, he ranted and then at the end he asked what he should do with low end cards and commons and followed it with "thats the effing question isnt it you small timers"

yep sho did mofo

about the mustang... I re when my homie bought a 1986 GT 5.0 (1st yr with the fuel injectors) and we smoked a ZZ top car on an old rural road

whoops... I didn't let my age range out the bag did I ?
yea...I figured if people are gonna be dicks and talk ***** (like every forum) I minus well chime in.

I'm like the new kid at school, that on 1st day smacks the ***** out of the bully.

That means I don't give a *****. Glad to meet you guys Smile

(10-09-2013, 07:25 PM)williambryan Wrote: yep sho did mofo

about the mustang... I re when my homie bought a 1986 GT 5.0 (1st yr with the fuel injectors) and we smoked a ZZ top car on an old rural road

whoops... I didn't let my age range out the bag did I ?
yea...I figured if people are gonna be dicks and talk ***** (like every forum) I minus well chime in.

I'm like the new kid at school, that on 1st day smacks the ***** out of the bully.

That means I don't give a *****. Glad to meet you guys Smile
Awesome. Please post more things like this to make me laugh. Please use proper grammar, you cannot minus a chime in.

i small a ban hammer coming on

(10-09-2013, 05:19 PM)hongkongfooey Wrote: read OPs last post on page 1
I was agreeing with you, not asking what was up with your response. Looks like its gone though
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

chill out boyz

whoops another misspelling too haha

I meant to put in all caps as well

should we compare mathematical knowledge now? cuz I will win Smile
Looks like my Cardinals are going to take it all boys!