Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay question

RE: eBay question
The seller just responded to my message guess this makes sense

ne,

Hi,
As all of our auctions state right at the top of the descriptions, We do not accept paypal and all of our buyers pay us thorugh our merchant account , you may look at our feedback . We do not accept paypal . We use our own merchant account that we use in our everyday business . You pay through ebay checkout , the same way you use paypal . But you do enter your card info , which does not go out there or to us , it goes to the merchant payment systems from ebay and payment to us as you were paying for something in a store.
Thank you Let me know if you need anytihng else.
Have a great weekend
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

(10-05-2013, 03:22 PM)Blury1 Wrote: The seller just responded to my message guess this makes sense

ne,

Hi,
As all of our auctions state right at the top of the descriptions, We do not accept paypal and all of our buyers pay us thorugh our merchant account , you may look at our feedback . We do not accept paypal . We use our own merchant account that we use in our everyday business . You pay through ebay checkout , the same way you use paypal . But you do enter your card info , which does not go out there or to us , it goes to the merchant payment systems from ebay and payment to us as you were paying for something in a store.
Thank you Let me know if you need anytihng else.
Have a great weekend
That's weird. I've never heard of anyone not accepting PayPal. I thought PayPal was the standard form of payment. Welp, learn something new every day I guess.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(10-05-2013, 03:48 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: That's weird. I've never heard of anyone not accepting PayPal. I thought PayPal was the standard form of payment. Welp, learn something new every day I guess.
Yeah me too
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

figured it had something to do with a eBay store front. Why pay another paypal fee if you already have your own merchant account.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket