`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps

2013 Topps
Hi All. Still trying to complete my set of 2013 Topps. Have all the base stuff, but still need a lot of inserts. Have a LOT of series 1 and 2 base for trade, and a good number of inserts as well - -in my org and ready to go.

Please PM if interested. Thanks
David
Always trading for set needs -and for Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Clayton Kershaw, Manny Machado, Buster Posey, and Frank Thomas.

RE: 2013 Topps
Hey I am going to be trying to complete the base set soon. If you give me a few days I can come up with a list. I do have a good amount of inserts TT.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

I have a good amount of base and inserts so if you still need let me know.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

You can check me. My base set is complete but I still need some inserts. Have lots of base and some inserts to trade.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I tried to send an open offer wit the 100s of inserts I have, but the trade section is not working..